LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Technical Specialist to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Cork.
If you have a 3rd level (Masters preferred) qualification in Science, Engineering, or Quality, with knowledge of protein chemistry and analytical and compendial methods, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide technical SME expertise and coaching to support lab operations, regulatory and internal inspections and audits.
- Abreast with EU/FDA regulations &guidelines for analytical and compendia methods within in GMP environment.
- Support instrumentation or software troubleshooting, investigations, and deviations as a lab SME.
- Provide technical expertise and coaching to support lab operations.
- Lead the delivery and of projects whilst adhering to project timelines through the use of project management tools.
- Prepare, review and approval of technical documents, procedures, CAPAs, change control, deviations, in accordance with GDP (good documentation practice) and site procedures.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Excellent comprehension of compliance requirements
- Demonstrated ability to drive complex tasks to completion.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and continuous improvement skills
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins if you have any more questions about this Technical Specialist opportunity!