A Technical Specialist is required for a global Biopharmaceutical company in Cork. The facility specialises in the fermentation, purification and sterile filling of biotech products, as well as supporting product development and clinical trials.
The team on site are focussed on excellence, innovation, quality, compliance and teamwork to support their strategy to meet the needs of their global patients.
If you have 5 years experience. and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the deletion of legacy products and decommissioning of associated equipment, systems and areas.
- Updating/deletion of documents through the MIDAS system.
- Preparation of change control documentation on TrackWise System.
- Tracking of GCM tasks on TrackWise System.
- Processing of documentation through the Change Control System.
- Regular updates to Tier boards with various metric information such as Incidents, Investigations, CAPAs, GCM tasks, EHS actions, Safety metrics, etc.
- Generation and control of Purchase Orders on SAP.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation (e.g. engineering, manufacturing, quality, technical support, etc.)
- At least five years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment with experience in a technical role in a pharmaceutical manufacturing GMP environment
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Lean Six Sigma and Lean methodologies, with an understanding of regulatory and validation requirements
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at +353 (0)21 4777 329 if you have anymore questions about this opportunity!