LSC have a great contract opportunity Technical Service Specialist - Upstream to join a biopharmaceutical company in Dublin focused on serving patients with severe and ultra-rare disorders through the innovation, development, and commercialization of life-transforming therapeutic products
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To provide process expertise in Upstream unit operations to include media preparation, large scale cell culture bulk drug substance manufacturing process (vial thaw, scale up, seed reactors and production bioreactors and harvest centrifugation/clarification)
- To author and review process documentation, gap assessments, technical protocols and reports, and process validation documentation, strategy documents
- To identify requirements for laboratory studies to support process decisions or process transfer, and to liaise closely with Process Development / MSAT to oversee the design and execution of studies
- To support the introduction of new raw materials and consumables through the generation of materials lists, Bills of Materials, material specifications and outline testing requirements
- To work closely with colleagues in Quality, Supply Chain and Manufacturing Operations to ensure availability and release of materials to meet technology transfer and routine manufacturing timelines
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Minimum 2+ years' experience in Technical Services / Process Development / Manufacturing in a biological bulk drug substance manufacturing organization
- Technical and operational knowledge of multiple unit operations in upstream processing
- Comprehensive understanding of cGMP requirements for biopharmaceutical manufacturing
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Peter Cronin at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this role!