LSC have a great contract opportunity for Technical Service Specialist to join a biopharmaceutical company in Dublin focused on serving patients with severe and ultra-rare disorders through the innovation, development, and commercialization of life-transforming therapeutic products
If you have minimum 2+ years' experience in Technical Services / Process Development / Manufacturing in a biological bulk drug substance manufacturing organization and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To author and review process documentation, gap assessments, technical protocols and reports, and process validation documentation, strategy documents
- To identify requirements for laboratory studies to support process decisions or process transfer, and to liaise closely with Process Development / MSAT to oversee the design and execution of studies
- To support the introduction of new raw materials and consumables through the generation of materials lists, Bills of Materials, material specifications and outline testing requirements
- To work closely with colleagues in Quality, Supply Chain and Manufacturing Operations to ensure availability and release of materials to meet technology transfer and routine manufacturing timelines
- To identify and implement process improvements, e.g., yield, cycle time reduction
- To generate documentation protocols and lead the execution of plant supporting studies and technical studies on the manufacturing floor at commercial scale
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Technical and operational knowledge of multiple unit operations in upstream processing
- Comprehensive understanding of cGMP requirements for biopharmaceutical manufacturing
- Good interpersonal skills coupled with demonstrated ability to effectively work in a matrix organization, and in local group settings
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Peter Cronin at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this role!