LSC has a great contract opportunity for Technical Scientist to join a leading biotech company based in Cork.
If you have a minimum of a bachelor's degree in Biology, Pharmacy or related scientific field and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supporting early and late phase Technical Transfer activities through generation of protocols/reports, technical writing, execution of laboratory scale studies and participation in manufacturing operations and NPI initiatives.
- Supporting early and late phase product development activities through generation of protocols/reports, execution of laboratory scale studies and participation in Lean Early Development initiatives as required.
- Supporting "process fit to plant" during early and late stages of development to provide guidance to both development and manufacturing teams.
- Supporting "man in plant" by providing support during manufacturing campaigns for new products or during process validation campaigns.
- Providing expertise to development teams on manufacturing facility design and capabilities, scale-up considerations and GMP operations.
- Partnering with Project Teams to provide input, review and approval support for BLA submissions
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 2+ years' experience within a regulated biologics or pharma industry
- Biological process development or commercial manufacturing experience, either cell culture and/or purification.
- Excellent communication, skills, both oral and written.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cathal Rourke at 021 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!