LSC have a great contract opportunity for an Technical Scientist to join a leading biotech company in Cork.
If you have a strong scientific background including experience of Biopharmaceutical manufacturing processes, excellent collaboration & communication skills, both written and oral,experience of root cause problem solving and process optimization skills,and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supporting early and late phase Technical Transfer activities through generation of protocols/reports, technical writing, execution of laboratory scale studies and participation in manufacturing operations and NPI initiatives.
- Supporting early and late phase product development activities through generation of protocols/reports, execution of laboratory scale studies and participation in Lean Early Development initiatives as required.
- Supporting "process fit to plant" during early and late stages of development to provide guidance to both development and manufacturing teams.
- Supporting "man in plant" by providing support during manufacturing campaigns for new products or during process validation campaigns.
- Providing expertise to development teams on manufacturing facility design and capabilities, scale-up considerations and GMP operations.
- Partnering with Project Teams to provide input, review and approval support for BLA submissions.
- Participating in cross-functional project teams.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Biology, Pharmacy or related scientific field is required, advanced degree is preferred.
- 2+ years' experience within a regulated biologics or pharma industry
- Biological process development or commercial manufacturing experience, either cell culture and/or purification.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Peter Cronin at LSC on 021-4718208 if you have anymore questions about this Technical Scientist opportunity!