LSC are seeking an experienced Project Manager to provide Project Management support in relation to the deployment of Manufacturing Systems (MES, Historian, LIMS & Level 2-4 integration) for ongoing greenfield plants at Grange Castle Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Campus.
If you have a minimum of 15 years of project management/leadership in Pharmaceuticals and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This is an exciting & challenging opportunity for the right candidate to support these projects for new innovative Cell Therapy injectable and Oncology capsule plants, both of which produce strategically critical medicines for the drug pipeline.
- The Manufacturing Systems in question will be deployed using existing system installations, solution templates, integration models (to SAP and Shop Floor), and systems procedures, so the focus will be on configuring the existing systems to meet the needs of the new plants.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Experience of delivering projects within the Pharmaceutical sector is mandatory, with emphasis on understanding small molecule API, capsule manufacture, and secondary packaging, plus cell therapy Drug Substance and Drug Product manufacture.
- A background in GxP environments and practices is required, including knowledge of applicable regulations, guidelines, and standards.
- Strong knowledge of GAMP5 good practices and prevailing Data Integrity regulatory guidance is required, especially as applied to Computer Systems Validation and overall compliance.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
To apply, submit your CV via this advert or contact Paul O'Driscoll at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Technical Project Manager opportunity!