LSC has a great contract opportunity for Technical Process Microbiologist to join a leading biotech company based in Cork.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead by example and striving to perform to high standards at all times in compliance with Credo and Standards of leadership.
- Perform all activities in compliance with corporate, cGMP, EHS, and other regulatory requirements.
- Actively lead / support process microbiological investigations and change controls
- Perform routine area walkdowns. Support and drive process improvements related to the reduction of contamination risks and the improvement of microbiological practices.
- Foster and promote a contamination awareness culture through open and inclusive communication.
- Perform and support Risk Assessments for operations projects and business innovation initiatives.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- BSc in a scientific / technical discipline required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within a pharmaceutical or GMP regulated Operations environment.
- Biomanufacturing possess knowledge and experience of shop floor manufacturing process is highly desirable.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Sarina Abdullah at 021 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!