LSC has a great contract opportunity for a Technical Operations Engineer to join a leading biotech company based in Cork.
If you have bachelor's degree in a scientific/technical discipline and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct Technical Operations activities in compliance with US and EU regulations, JSI procedures and EHS&S requirements.
- Liaise with Operations Material Response team/Tiger team and Boost project workstreams to provide technical support in a timely manner.
- Technically assess alternatives and changes to Single-Use assemblies and components (e.g., SUMs/SUBs/filters) proposed by vendors.
- Participate in cross-functional risk assessment of alternatives proposed to mitigate stocked out materials.
- Assess change controls and implement activities in accordance with site procedures.
- Perform Extractable and Leachable (E&L) Risk assessments.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Experience in Filter validation, Material Qualification and Extractable and Leachable (E&L) Risk assessment.
- Experience in Single-Use Disposable Material Qualification.
- Experience with Change Control and Track wise.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Peter Cronin at 021 4777321 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!