LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Technical Operations Engineer to join a pharmaceutical company in Cork.
If you have honours degree in Engineering or Science, with minimum 5 years' experience in a pharmaceutical environment and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage / execute the validation and cleaning program for new and existing products
- Issue / review validation plan, protocols, and reports
- Be the site TO representative in Cluster/NPI project teams as process / validation SME
- Strong analytical and Problem-Solving skills
- Lead complex investigations on the site by providing technical expertise
- Provides process / technology input to SOP's, Master Batch Records and change controls
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Honours degree in Engineering or Science, with minimum 5 years' experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- Desirable candidate would have master's degree or Equivalent with 5 - 8 years' experience in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Self-driven and keeps up to date with regulatory, technical developments within the industry.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at 021 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!