A Technical Operations Engineer is required for a leading pharmaceutical company in Cork. Our client specialises in the manufacture of small molecule APIs in three production facilities on site, one of which is sterile. This site has been producing APIs for over 35 years in Cork and has developed a reputation as being innovative, adaptive and having a clear strategic vision. The site has added to its core functions over the years and is now a key decision maker in the company's global supply chain. The site is going through a series of upgrades and investments in 2016/17 which will add to its current capabilities and strengthen its long term strategic plan.
If you have a minimum of 5 year's experience in a pharmaceutical environment and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage / execute the validation and cleaning program for new and existing products
- Be the site TO representative in Cluster/NPI project teams as process / validation SME
- Lead complex investigations on the site by providing technical expertise
- Provides process / technology input to SOP's, Master Batch Records and change controls
- Partner with Engineering & Maintenance and contribute to equipment changes / introduction projects on the site
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Desirable candidate would have Master Degree or Equivalent with 5 - 8 years' experience in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Self-driven and keeps up to date with regulatory, technical developments within the industry.
- Project management, organizing, planning and coordination skills is preferred.
- Affinity with data analytics tools is preferred.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Ellen Farley in LSC 021 4777 329 for more details on this new Tech Ops role or apply directly via this advert!