LSC has a great contract opportunity Technical Operations Administrator to join a leading biotech company based in Cork.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reporting into the Global Project lead team, the junior candidate will act as a support on the change control documentation.
- Once change controls have been approved at board level, the Tech ops support will manage the activities and tasks attributed to the change control schedule.
- It will be their responsibility to communicate with the team, send reminders, tasks and updates with the various team leads.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- BA degree or equivalent
- High level of Organisation Skills critical, technical writing would be great but not necessary
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, SAP
- Experience with Track wise would also be an advantage, but not a necessity
- Experience in Pharma an advantage but not a necessity
- 1 - 2 years' experience
- Confident and capable of communicating on all levels of management
- Able to work independently
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Pawel Jurkiewicz at 021 4777321 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!