LSC have an exciting contract opportunity for a Technical Documentation Specialist to join a leading Biotech company based in Dublin.
If you have experience working with GMP Documentation Management Systems and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsibility for the timely, accurate and efficient management of documents including access and revision control.
- Manage "Live" Documentation updates from the Operations floor
- Turnaround and issue documentation as per Operations Schedule
- Manage and implement on the floor documentation control system
- Drive the Documentation Life Cycle System to ensure documents are approved in as per Scheduling requirements.
- Work with various Subject Matter Experts to ensure technical documentation updates are approved.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- At minimum level 6 in a relevant Qualification
- Experience Working in a Pharmaceutical GMP regulated industry desirable
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Technical Documentation Specialist opportunity!