LSC are looking for a Technology Transfer Engineer for a multinational medical device company based in Cork.
If you have minimum 1 years' experience in a quality role within a regulated industry and ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
· Represent Quality as part of a cross functional team to ensure delivery of projects (NPI's and Technology) into production with the highest level of quality, compliance, and adherence to timelines
· Compile and execute validation protocols for new product/processes and software. Ensure correct implementation as per standard validation procedures. Re-validate as required due to engineering change, deviation analysis or upgrade in systems and material.
· Use of statistical analysis as part of validation activity and defining subsequent inspection and controls in production
· Develop and utilise DFMEA/PFMEA and other QA risk analysis techniques in order to minimise potential risk during development/implementation activity.
· Liase with R & D to ensure Critical to Quality Characteristics are agreed and documented for all New Product Development
· Lead Design for Inspection activities for all New Product Introduction to ensure latest technology is available to reduce Human Error.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
· A degree level or similar qualification.
· Proven ability to successfully introduce new product development in the Medical Device Industry.
· Proven knowledge and ability regarding product verification and process validations.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Conor Dolan in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert