LSC has an exciting opportunity for a Systems Engineer - Process Automation to join a pharmaceutical company in Cork. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines. You will be working in a site that supplies active ingredients through complex chemical synthesis and biotechnology manufacturing processes for a range of therapeutics. This is a chance for you to work with a global company that strives for excellence in every aspect of its operation and has a huge reputation for its diverse working culture
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop scope and estimates for system upgrades
- Work with internal and vendor technical resources on developing technical solutions
- Monitor systems health and respond to hardware issues as they arise
- Help configure and test platform equipment (e.g., servers, switches, workstations, thin clients) as needed
- Co-ordinate and support the upgrade of infrastructure equipment
- Interact with other teams to assist in troubleshooting, identify root cause, and provide technical support when needed
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, technology or computer science
- Experience with or knowledge of programming languages and operating systems.
- Good problem-solving and communication skills
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Paul O Driscoll at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert