LSC has an exciting opportunity for a Support Specialist / Engineer (Operations) to join a pharmaceutical company in Cork. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines. You will be working in a site that supplies active ingredients through complex chemical synthesis and biotechnology manufacturing processes for a range of therapeutics. This is a chance for you to work with a global company that strives for excellence in every aspect of its operation and has a huge reputation for its diverse working culture
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Own document revision and routing on document management system and drive on time approval
- Design, update and improve facility/process procedures and business processes.
- Design, update and improve Manufacturing Batch Records.
- Design, generate and update Operations Area Logbooks
- Design, generate and update Training Documentation
- Design, update and improve EH&S systems and documentation.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Relevant engineering/ science 3rd level qualification or operational experience
- Previous pharma production operations/ projects/process experience
- Strong sense of customer focus and teamwork
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Brona Finnegan at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert