LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Supply Chain Specialist to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Cork. The facility specializes in the fermentation, purification, and sterile filling of biotech products, as well as supporting product development and clinical trials.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure highest Quality, Compliance and Safety standards are adhered to.
- Lead and manage suppler changes assigned. Ensure that key stakeholders both internal & external are kept informed throughout the change control lifecycle process.
- Conduct detailed assessments of materials and supplier changes from a Safety, Quality, Technical and Supply perspective and proactively manage the implementation of changes through the site change control process.
- Provide ongoing input and support to the team members, support continuous process improvement initiatives, share their knowledge, and promote best practices.
- Participate in problem solving teams as necessary.
- Support the building and fostering relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Minimum 4-5 years' experience in a regulated manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated knowledge in Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical operations (e.g., manufacturing, quality, Supply Chain)
- Demonstrated understanding of the change control systems and processes in a regulated manufacturing environment
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins at +353 21 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!