LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Supply Chain Specialist in Cork.
If you have experience in Planning/Purchasing in a multi-national environment and ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the capital project execution and operational readiness activities where required, representing the Material Operations and Global Procurement functions.
- In collaboration with the Operations team, Global Procurement, Quality & Global Compliance; co-ordinate & manage the supplier and materials selection process with supplier agreements and contracts put in place when & where applicable.
- Ensure the new material qualification process is managed and new materials are created and set-up sufficiently on Oracle to ensure accurate and efficient planning and purchasing.
- Execute on the output of the Materials Requirement Plan (MRP) by ensuring efficient and effective procurement & inventory practices and optimizing the balance between quality, service, reliability, and cost to ensure that patient / customer requirements are met while maintaining compliance.
- Ensure that all material delivery schedules are communicated to the suppliers on time to meet planned requirements.
- Maintain Raw Materials and Consumable inventories within target, while minimizing excess, obsolete and expired materials
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- A minimum Honors Degree (NFQ level 8) in Supply Chain Management or other related Business discipline essential.
- Supply Chain Certification is preferred e.g., APICS.
- Project Management Certification is desirable.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!