LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Supply Chain Specialist to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Carlow. This is a state-of-the-art vaccines and biologics manufacturing facility currently producing many products in various therapeutic areas including: oncology, autoimmunity, pneumonia, and infectious disease.
If you have Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a Science, Engineering or other Technical discipline with a Minimum Experience of 2 years and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for ensuring SCN's (Supplier Change notifications) are implemented in a timely manner to ensure all SCN's are implemented, in accordance with site and global procedures, prior to affected materials being delivered to /used on site. Includes the management of site supplier change controls.
- Management of the co-ordination of the change notification process, tracking and cross-functional collaboration
- Working with the global 'Change Management System' team to ensure alignment on global changes, Key performance indicators are met and provide feedback on supplier changes impacting the site
- Drive compliance with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and good documentation practices (GDP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions. Target Right First Time (RFT), 100% of the time.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Considerable experience in a comparable role; contributing to the business at a directional, strategic level; ideally in a manufacturing, preferably GMP setting
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, to interface effectively with all levels of colleagues and with external customers in a team orientated manner.
- Change Control/ Change Management experience preferable.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins at 0214777329 if you have anymore questions about this opportunity!