LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Supply Chain Specialist to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specializes in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as business process owner for Finished Drug Product (FDP) returns in the EMEA market.
- Own and maintain metrics and dashboard for returns in scope of global distribution operations.
- On a weekly basis present return Metrics/dashboard to in the global distribution SQDIP meeting.
- Support with the third-party logistics service providers logging distribution complaints.
- Support with execution of daily track and trace of FDP shipments into the EMEA market.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in in Supply Chain or related area
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!