LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Supply Chain Specialist to join a leading biotech company based in Meath.
If you have Deep understanding of SAP Processes including Verum MES in manufacturing environment and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Facilitate Community of Practice, drive process standardization and collect feedback for improvement
- Collaborate with Super Users for business support. Provide level II support to resolve issues.
- Contribute and own business process deliverables (procedures, job aids, RACI and metrics)
- Maintain and improve training curricula.
- Assess maturity & process performance for opportunities and continuous improvement; support sites in case the additional explanation is required
- Develop a strong relationship with IT to support system related deployments and enhancements
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- SAP Master data experience should include an excellent understanding of BOM & Recipes
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills that enable effective working relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and an ability to effectively work with incomplete or imperfect data.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins at 021 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!