LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Supply Chain Specialist to join a leading biotech company based in Meath.
If you have degree or 3rd level qualification (Business, Science, Engineering) and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the identification of opportunities to standardize business processes and system
- configuration globally and ensure compliance with these standards.
- Develop future state Global Operating Model as part of new ERP selection and development
- Ensure Global Process design adheres to all Company and Regulatory Regulations
- Collaborate with other Process Stewards to ensure alignment in the use of standard processes.
- In conjunction with Data stewards, develop and maintain data standards to govern adherence to both process and systems
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Minimum of 3-5 years of functional experience in SAP for transactional processing in the manufacturing environment, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Deep understanding of SAP Processes.
- SAP Master data experience should include an excellent understanding of material master & supplier contracts.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins at 021 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!