LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Supply Chain Specialist to a leading biotech company based in Dublin.
If you have knowledge on Knowledge of and experience in applying Six Sigma and Lean methodologies and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help team determine supply strategy for operational materials required for production and maintain safety stock and ordering strategies for production materials and consumables.
- Develops, models, and implements strategies to improve planning capability, embedding MPS within the Planning function.
- Collaborates with IPT, MS+T teams and other stakeholders to deliver long term the production plan for the Biotech site.
- Collaborates with Finance and Manufacturing teams to analyse financial /production/material variances
- Work with the leaders to enhance the skills of the team,
- Ensure compliance with cGMP and help prepare planning team for upcoming audits
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Experience in Biologic Drugs substance manufacturing environment is desirable.
- Must have a history of solid functional accomplishments and a proven track record in Supply chain management.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in developing and implementing SAP logistics systems including customer service, warehousing, planning, purchasing or transportation.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call in Siobhan Cummins at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert