LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Supply Chain Specialist to a leading biotech company based in Dublin.
If you have a 7+ years Supply Chain experience in a pharmaceutical company and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works cross functionally with Regional Supply Chain, Demand Fulfilment, Global Logistics, Finance, Regulatory, Quality, Medical and Commercial to ensure continuity of compliant product supply to the Irish market.
- Develop sound business relationships with all stakeholders and influence decisions which impact the Irish subsidiary.
- Supports the adoption of new supply chain systems and integration within the commercial organisation.
- Develops strong strategic partnerships with Irish Distributors.
- Utilises skills and knowledge base to effectively resolve commercial / supply issues of a complex nature.
- Work with Finance to align forecasts, understand variances and provide commentary to differences in financial and demand forecasts.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Knowledge of Supply Chain and Regulatory artwork change procedures
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of IMS Data view and UDD Paris system would be an advantage.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call in Siobhan Cummins at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert