LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Supply Chain Specialist to join a market leading, top Ten Biopharmaceutical company based in Dublin.
If you have previous experience in a Customer Services role within a Pharmaceutical and Supply chain environment and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Co-ordinate and maintain the sales order entry processing function - orders, acknowledgements, invoicing, credits etc.
- Dealing with queries from Customers or Sales Team in a timely manner
- Provide support to commercial Team with timely responses to enquiries
- Be familiar with Products and Processes to facilitate swift responses to customer enquiries.
- Participate in regular business reviews, conference calls and face to face, based on defined customer portfolios
- Liaising with Distribution to ensure accuracy regarding schedule adherence
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Degree in business or technical field preferably Supply Chain management
- Thorough knowledge of the Logistics Supply chain management model and the ability to interact and manage freight forwarders effectively
- Understanding of Forecasting and Supply and Demand Supply Chain models
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Supply Chain Specialist opportunity!