LSC have a great contract opportunity for Supply Chain Project Lead to join a leading medical device company based in Limerick. The companies FDA regulated Limerick facility has grown consistently over the last 20 years to become one of the most important sites in its global operations. This facility specializes in the production of disposable contact lenses in a state-of-the-art operation which includes injection molding, robotics, vision systems and sterilization systems in a Class 100,000 cleanroom environment.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accountability to complete EU MDR/Mod Code supply chain assessment for PLAN, MAKE, SOURCE and DELIVER for Vision Surgical to ensure E2E supply chain success for the implementation of EU MDR
- Develop a project case to share all pertinent information as the supply chain leader reporting back to the EU MDR Program Leader on behalf of Supply Chain
- Establish roles & responsibilities for all Supply Chain Core Team Members and extended team members as required throughout the project life cycle
- Lead the supply core team through regular meetings and report back to the program leader on the following (but not limited to): Risks key challenges, Mitigation, Objectives, critical path tracking KPIS
- Lead team to identify and manage risk throughout project
- Manage relationship with program leader, sponsor, other core team members and supply chain steering committee, including regular reviews as required
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Proven high levels of effective communication skills, oral and written is required. Comfortable with virtual communications and with global attendees across multiple levels in the organization.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills, negotiation, financial, or analytical skills would be highly beneficial.
- Prior experience in large program and project management with people leadership skills
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Pawel Jurkiewicz at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!