LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Supply Chain Planner to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specializes in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
If you have 3 years supply chain planning experience along with a Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for Detailed Schedule & Capacity planning in short term horizon.
- Prepare and own the frozen manufacturing window.
- Facilitate Weekly scheduling and capacity review meetings with Production, QA, Warehouse, and Process Development.
- Collaborate with the site product planners to ensure supply to the market.
- Ensure feasible plan and release plan to Manufacturing areas.
- Manage and monitor SAP / RR transactions to support production plan, capacity analysis planning cycle and procurement activities.
- Convert Planned process orders to Process orders and ensure feasible plan.
- Co-ordinate with warehouse departments to ensure availability of all components at the line and shipment of materials to ensure market supply.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 3 years supply chain planning experience.
- SAP ECC Planning Experience essential.
- Ability to analyses complex data and to communicate findings and make recommendations.
- Advanced experience and capability with Excel, Word, and MS Project.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply.
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins on + 353 21 206 7442 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!