LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Supply Chain Planner to join a leading biotech company based in Meath.
If you have Bachelor of Science in Science, Engineering or Equivalent and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Continuously Improve the Material Management Process on site.
- Ensure material forecasting is kept current in the site's ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system in line with the material planning cycle.
- Ensure purchase orders are placed in line with lead times and agreed SLAs with site customers.
- Work closely with the Material Availability Team to communicate the material ordering plan.
- Build an excellent relationship with suppliers of assigned categories to order to ensure value is created and delivered for the site.
- Track and challenge assigned supplier safety, quality, delivery and cost metrics.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Greater than 4 years' Experience in a highly regulated industry.
- Direct Material planning experience.
- Biologics drug substance manufacturing experience is desired.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins at 021 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!