LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specializes in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
If you have 8 years of supply chain experience in the pharmaceutical industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accurately forecast, plan & schedule their products ensuring that optimal supply inventory levels are in place to meet demand requirements whilst minimizing scrap risk and optimising and improving reliability, responsiveness and stability of supply.
- Manage medium term and long-term capacity planning activities and ensure appropriate communication/escalation to critical resource owners
- Proactively assess inventory positions (IDP/LDP/FDP/Materials) and execute plans to drive to the targets
- Manage towards a stable Supply Plan and identify root causes and corrective actions in case of deviations
- Lead or participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives using problem solving techniques (Operational Excellence, 6?, LEAN)
- Handles diverse scope of issues that require evaluation of a variety of factors (Supply issues, product launch, regulatory filings, transition plans, NCs, CMO, NPIs..)
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Minimum 6 years supply chain planning experience
- SAP ECC Planning and Rapid Response Experience essential
- Project Management Experience
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins on 021 4777329 if you have anymore questions about this opportunity!