LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager to join a market leading, top Ten Biopharmaceutical company based in Cork.
If you have 7+ years of relevant experience and a BS or BA and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervises personnel, including organizing and prioritizing daily tasks and department activity, across the multiple roles, Designer, Internal Reviewer, Coordinator and Data Steward.
- Represents the Labeling Group cross functionally, working closely with multiple departments, including Regulatory Affairs in multiple markets across the world.
- Create and coordinates approval of Change Control in support of the Labelling Department in Quality Systems.
- Creates and coordinates approval of documents to support Labelling activities, liaising cross functionally as required
- Assists in the training of department members
- Participates in collaborative projects where required, interacting with internal and external resources as required
- Identify risks and create a working plan to prevent potential issues.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and working knowledge of regulatory filing requirements and guidance documents.
- Able to direct and implement technical/electronic solutions for supporting labeling operations systems (i.e. software, fonts, network issues, inspection systems).
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Supply Chain Manager opportunity!