LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Supply chain Engineer to join a south Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specialises in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging. In July 2015 the site opened a $300million investment, which added significantly to the sites laboratory, filling, packaging, and distribution (including cold chain) capabilities. The site is a fast paced, collaborative, team based working environment, where you get an opportunity to work with other highly skilled staff in a strategically important site in the company's global supply chain.
If you have experience in a Pharmaceutical or Biologics Manufacturer with a lean manufacturing-environment is essential and ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Build strong relationships with key stakeholders such as Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering, Calibration, Validation & Process Development to appropriately deliver projects on time and in full.
* Lead or take part in programs/projects and Continuous Improvement (CI) initiatives within the Supply Chain function.
* Analysis of trends, data and information into plans, deliverables, and recommendations
* Employs project management/CI techniques to deliver projects on time and in full.
* Perform industrial engineering studies & data analysis to support development of labor models, capacity models and Strategic Planning.
* Perform capacity analysis to support monthly Strategic Planning processes.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
* 7-10 years' experience in a similar position is essential.
* Demonstrated experiences of problem-solving and process improvements activities.
* Experience implementing Continuous Improvement methodologies and programs such as Six Sigma, DMAIC, Kaizen, and /or Lean Manufacturing
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Siobhan Cummins in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert