LSC have a great opportunity for Supply Chain Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company in Cork. Our client specialises in the manufacture of small molecule APIs in three production facilities on site, one of which is sterile. This site has been producing APIs for over 35 years in Cork and has developed a reputation as being innovative, adaptive, and having a clear strategic vision. The site has added to its core functions over the years and is now a key decision maker in the company's global supply chain.
If you have A minimum of a bachelor's degree and four (4) years of relevant business experience and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with business leaders, J&J Technology, Commercial, MAKE and DELIVER
organizations to provide the highest level of data quality and enable efficient digital
strategies for our customers
- Own specific tasks as part of larger projects to ensure timely and within budget
delivery while coordinating tasks across functions and geographies
- Support the DI&T Product Owner teams, (UDI and GDSN), in the development of
strategy, scope and plans for new market regulations, compliance requirements &
data delivery requests to both create and take advantage of data enabled
- Constantly driving our regulatory UDI compliance strategy within the J&J Supply
Chain to ensure key milestones are met for regional compliance to the laws and
statutes relating to Serialization and UDI.
- Regional (EMEA) support for primarily UDI, supporting as required our wider DI&T.ase business activities in Serialization & GDS, and emerging product
identification and tracking capabilities
- Supporting global DI&T initiatives including shared systems and overlapping
synergies to drive standardization and compliance
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Ability to execute project tasks independently
- Ability to build and drive progression of business metrics.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment within a global supply chain.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Siobhan Cummins in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert