LSC has a fantastic opportunity for Strategic Project Management Support to join an advanced global team in Denmark that promotes self-development, encourages collaboration, and fosters a learning environment. The company specialises in clinical & commercial manufacturing of Biotech medicines, including viral gene therapies and has built a strong reputation over the years for bringing complex and lifechanging therapies into reality. This is a chance for you to be a part of a fast-growing, multicultural company that has a compelling vision for shaping the future of medicine.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for a consultant who will work closely with an existing senior consultant and to support and execute in the below areas:
- Schedule/Project plan development and management
- Strategy development
- Facilitation and execution management
- Progress Management.
- Change Management.
- Stakeholder management
- Interview and data gathering
- Reporting to Sponsor and Steering Committee
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 1-3 years of experience working as a management consultant or consultant in a PMO office
- Experience from conducting interviews and collecting different kind of data.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cian Marnane at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!