LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Sr Project Manager to join a multinational medical device company based in Cork.
If you have a solid understanding of project management methodologies and Lean Manufacturing and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan, schedule, and track project timelines using appropriate tools.
- Schedules and facilitates project status meetings and advises management on project status, risk and mitigation including executive reporting.
- Communicates project implementation options, schedule, quality and risk to stakeholders, as well as offer recommendations based on these elements.
- Application of world class manufacturing & project tools and techniques with process areas. Control and direct manufacturing validation strategy for existing and new processes with respect to MDR requirements.
- Process review and optimization of specified process documentation.
- Support the Manufacturing Organization in creation, review and release of Manufacturing data & Risk Management Activities
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor's degree in business, information systems or related discipline, or equivalent and extensive related project experience.
- Certificates in Program/Project Management will enhance candidacy but are not a requirement
- 3-5 years of experience in European Medical device industry especially in manufacturing or engineering or in managing large business projects, using project management tools
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Pawel Jurkiewicz at +353 21 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!