LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Sr Project Manager to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specialises in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
If you have 8+ years engineering experience, preferably in the biotechnology/bio-processing industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Management of the capital project against Safety, Cost, Schedule and Quality.
- Ensure the delivery of project through the Capital Project Management Process.
- Development, reporting and management of the project Capital Budget.
- Project management and execution of assigned projects including project prioritization, resources management, status management and external communication.
- Project input will span from concept, through design and on to construction, commissioning and operation.
- Provide direct leadership and technical guidance on the project to ensure cost effective options and contracting strategies are pursued.
- Ability to translate strategic opportunities and emerging technology solutions into tangible pragmatic executable plans.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Extensive experience of directly leading (€50MM+) Capital Projects.
- Technical qualification at third level or equivalent in Engineering.
- Experience of working in an Architectural & Engineering (A&E) on Biopharmaceutical projects.
- Demonstrated experience in a GDP Compliant environment.
- Knowledge of safety, GMP and environmental regulatory requirements.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Sr Project Manager opportunity!