LSC have a great contract opportunity for Sr Associate QC to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specializes in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Testing of in process, stability and finished product samples. e.g., HPLC, CE, SDS-PAGE, IEF analytical testing, characterization and sample and data management.
- Review and authorisation of Lab Data
- Support Analytical Technical Transfer activity testing reports and documentation.
- Document review/updates when required.
- Equipment Calibration, Maintenance and Trouble Shooting.
- Method Validation/Verification.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Hold a third level qualification (Degree/Diploma) in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology Biotechnology or similar Scientific Subject.
- Have at least 5 years relevant experience in a pharmaceutical/healthcare environment.
- Be very proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cathal Rourke at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!