LSC have a great contact opportunity for a Specialist IT Business/Technical Analyst to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Carlow.
If you have prior hands on experience developing the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) deliverable set, as well as demonstrated understanding of appropriate regulatory guidelines and Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) processes and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Familiar with Risk, Issue, Action and Decision management
- Ensure the appropriate quality documents, such as Quality Assurance (QAPs) test plans, Quality assurance summary reports (QASR) are in place, aligned with the qualification strategy of the project
- Work closely with team members both global and local to support incident and problem management events and in maintaining hardware cyber security standards
- Develop System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverables, compliant with company standards, to ensure consistent implementation of hardware devices
- Drive compliance with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
- Responsible for driving a culture of Continuous Improvement by deploying Six Sigma tools within MMDIT and Laboratory on projects such as: problem solving, standardization, reducing cycle time, Lean principles within the process. Provide SME knowledge and takeover of system support.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent
- Strong Cybersecurity skillset
- Previous experience working with company will be advantageous
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Specialist IT Business/Technical Analyst opportunity!