LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Small Molecule Process Engineer to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in Cork. The Cork campus has produced small molecule API for over 30 years and has built a new Biotechnology facility which will deliver the next generation of products to the global market.
If you have 3 + years Process Engineering experience in the Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical sectors and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process calculations and development of PFDs and P&IDs.
- Preparation of specifications for process equipment.
- Interface with supplier's engineers to prepare technical bid analysis and recommendations.
- Design of process equipment, material & personnel flows, process utilities, waste streams.
- Client liaison, attendance at project meetings etc
- Design support and input to the Project / Construction team
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Degree in Chemical or Process Engineeringo 3+ years experience as Process Engineer in pharmaceutical or biopharma manufacturing
- Ideally a chartered engineer or progressing towards chartershipo Organised and adaptable with a flexible approach to Process/Project Engineering.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Peter Cronin at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Senior Process Engineer opportunity!