LSC has an exciting opportunity for a Small Molecule Process Cleaning Representative to join a pharmaceutical company in Cork. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines. You will be working in a site that supplies active ingredients through complex chemical synthesis and biotechnology manufacturing processes for a range of therapeutics. This is a chance for you to work with a global company that strives for excellence in every aspect of its operation and has a huge reputation for its diverse working culture
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the Morning and Evening Handover meetings during Cleaning
- Deliver the execution of Cleaning on schedule
- Responsible to meet business plan for cleaning cycle times, identify bottlenecks and own resolutions.
- Deliver all the documentation e.g., Tickets, Viz Boards, etc. associated with Cleaning
- Track progress and downtime during cleaning collecting data that will improve future Clean-ups
- Prepare Swab Kits and Cleaning Wipes
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Technical knowledge of processing equipment and cleaning regimes (chemical, re-circulated washing, etc.)
- Knowledge of Small Molecule manufacturing processes and understanding of production schedules
- Interested in standardization of cleaning business systems across Small Molecule and benchmarking with internal and external colleagues.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Peter Cronin at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert