LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Site ECU Engineer Project User Rep to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
If you are a Project Engineer who prefers desk based role and looking to move into a PM role , this could be the perfect project for you
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Area is undergoing capital investment on multiple systems.
- Provide oversight of multiple of projects in the waste treatment, utilities and environmental controls (ECU) area of site.
- Point of contact for the site projects group on all projects.
- Point of contact for project associated documentation.
- Liaise with user representatives in the ECU dept. on each project.
- Provide technical support and oversight to ECU operations team on project progress.
- Interact with external vendors and internal engineering as required.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- The minimum qualification is an honors degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- A working knowledge supporting the operation of a utilities operation is a distinct advantage.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Conor Dolan in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert