LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Senior Validation Engineer to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specializes in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
If you have 5+ years of experience working in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collate and report on relevant validation data and metrics.
- Coordinate projects and prioritize workload in line with site priorities.
- Participate in regulatory inspections, regulatory filings and RTQs.
- Attend and contribute to staff meetings and attend appropriate training sessions, as required.
- Comply with the responsibilities as outlined in the Site Safety Statement and champion safe working practices and initiatives within their functional area.
- Perform validation activities using a paperless validation system and identifying opportunities for improvement.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Knowledge of cGMPs and other worldwide regulatory requirements.
- Problem solving ability and excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Previous experience in regulatory inspections.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Sarah Ninan on 021 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!