LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Senior Validation Engineer to join a leading medical device company based in Limerick.
If you have a minimum of 2 years working in a regulated environment a minimum 1 of which has been spent carrying out validation and/or testing activities and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as technical expert for the Validation process and responsibilities to ensure compliance
- Continuous Learning/Managing Risk Resolves & manages technical operational problems in area of expertise
- Suggest and sometimes may implement innovation and continuous improvement within the Validation process
- Implements initiatives in the Validation Process that will deliver customer value at lowest cost.
- Facilitates successful team behaviour within Quality Systems and across functional areas Manages relationships externally and internally.
- Builds cross functional and cross-departmental support, fostering overall effectiveness Fosters harmony within Quality Systems.
- Influences and persuades so as to bring about technical and process improvements.
- Ensure accuracy and maintenance of the Validation Master List.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Qualification in an appropriate discipline (e.g. Engineering, Information Systems, or Life Science with additional IT qualification) with a broad technical/educational skills base
- Knowledge of bespoke validation.
- Process knowledge and documentation.
- Must be able to lead and give direction to Validation Projects and Teams.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Conor Dolan if you have anymore questions about this Senior Validation Engineer opportunity!