LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Senior Tech Transfer Lead to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specialises in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging. If you have 5 years experience in a similar role and are ready for your next challenge, this could the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in process validation cross functional teams at the site to ensure adherence to required policies and procedures and be responsible to deliver against organizational goals and project milestones.
- Pre-approve and post-approve process validation protocols and assessments from a quality system documentation perspective.
- Actively communicates across functions and sites and is a strong collaborator with all the functional groups at the receiving site, sending site and corporate functions.
- Act as the responsible point contact from ADL site for the transfer project for drug product teams and Global Operations Teams
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Third level Bachelor's degree in science, engineering or a relevant quality discipline with 5 years experience in a similar role OR Master's degree & 3 years of directly related experience OR Associate's degree & 10 years of directly related experience.
- Knowledge of cGMPs and other worldwide regulatory requirements.
- Problem solving ability and excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Doctorate or Masters in Science or Engineering.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Conor Dolan in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new Senior Tech Transfer Lead role in more detail or apply directly via this advert.