LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Senior Supply Chain Manager to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specialises in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
If you have minimum 6 years supply chain planning experience and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage medium term and long-term capacity planning activities and ensure appropriate communication/escalation to critical resource owners
- Proactively assess inventory positions (IDP/LDP/FDP/Materials) and execute plans to drive to the targets
- Manage towards a stable Supply Plan and identify root causes and corrective actions in case of deviations
- Ensure timely completion of the Planning cycles
- Develop and present scenario analyses to support decision making in the Supply Chain
- Collaborate with Supply sites (e.g. AML & ABR) to ensure timely supply
- Work closely with the Global Supply Chain lead to ensure market supply
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or equivalent
- SAP ECC Planning and Rapid Response Experience essential
- End to End Supply Chain Planning Experience and Knowledge
- Project Management Experience
NOTE: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? If so, you will need a Stamp 1G or Stamp 4 to apply.
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Senior Supply Chain Planner role.