LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Senior Specialist IS Business Systems Analyst to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specialises in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
If you have at least 5 years experience providing Quality and/or Laboratory information systems solutions and support to manufacturing organizations in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries and are ready for your next challenge, then this could be the role for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop support plans for systems including any required contracts with vendors or third parties, ensure all parties are aware of their responsibilities
- Ensures that systems are robust, reliable and available to meet business demand
- Ensures that systems are maintained in a compliant manner according to the IS quality system
- Ensures systems have appropriate disaster recovery plans and processes including contingency plans
- Develop lifecycle plan for Quality and Laboratory Systems
- Proactively engage with Quality and Laboratory teams to encourage the use of technology to maximize efficiency, capacity and reliability or operations
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences
- Candidates must have demonstrated experience in the delivery and management of information systems in addition to a working knowledge of GAMP software development lifecycle, and appropriate development methodologies for information systems.
- Experience with Empower CDS, Gen 5, Tecan, Maldi Biotyper, Tiamo, LMES, Sample Manager LIMS, Laboratory Analytical Equipment and instruments and Trackwise will be an advantage.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
To apply, submit your CV via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Senior Specialist IS Business Systems Analyst opportunity!