LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Senior Quality Engineer to join a leading medical device company based in Limerick.
If you have 5 yrs experience in a regulated environment and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
POSITION SUMMARY/KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working within the Quality function, this role will involve identifying and implementing improvements within a high volume, fully automated manufacturing environment.
- You will be responsible for analysis, identification and implementation of manufacturing and/or business process improvements which will improve capability and performance. Prior experience of SPC and statistical analysis tools is essential
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- SIX SIGMA - Certification
- Experience in performing Design of Experiments (DOE) and leading Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Experience of the design and qualification documentation standards to current FDA expectations
- Knowledge of statistical packages and Microsoft Office systems required.
- Proven ability to review and critique Quality Critical technical documents.
- A good understanding and working knowledge of FDA and ISO regulations.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Aoife Gleeson at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Senior Quality Engineer opportunity!