LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Senior QC Microbiology to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specialises in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
If you have biopharmaceutical QC experience in a microbiology lab and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Environmental Monitoring of Grade 8/9 Cleanrooms
- Environmental Monitoring of Grade 5/7 Cleanrooms & Isolators
- Reading of Environmental Monitoring Plates
- Bioburden testing of water & disinfectants
- Writing technical reports
- Water sampling
- Testing of In Process samples such as Protein Concentration, Density & pH
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelors degree in a science discipline
- Experience with regulatory compliance in cGMP manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Aoife Gleeson at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Senior QC Microbiology opportunity!