LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Senior QC Associate to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specializes in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
If you have Experience in a wide variety of analytical techniques and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in Analytical Method Transfers
- Compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and Registered specifications.
- Maintain quality systems within the QC laboratories to ensure ongoing compliance to cGLP and cGMP.
- Ensure timely completion of Laboratory Investigation Reports and deviations through the Non-Conformance procedures.
- Participate in the generation and update of SOP's, trend data, investigations, non-conformances, validation protocols, reports, method validation/verifications and equipment qualifications.
- Manage and contribute to the achievements of department productivity and quality goals.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Qualification of analytical equipment and related testing functions.
- Experience with liquid handling robots
- Lead training of staff on technical aspects of the job
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cathal Rourke at 0214777329 cif you have anymore questions about this opportunity!