LSC has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager in Supply Chain Operations to join one of the major Bio pharmaceutical companies in Cork. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines.
- Ensure adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) in all supply chain projects and operations.
- Lead and oversee end-to-end supply chain projects, ensuring successful delivery within scope, schedule, and budget.
- Develop strategic purchasing plans aligned with organizational objectives.
- Manage and coordinate warehouse operations, ensuring efficient inventory management and order fulfillment.
- Implement best practices to enhance warehouse efficiency and accuracy.
- Lead initiatives to improve supplier performance and implement continuous improvement strategies.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, or a related field. Master's degree is a plus.
- Proven experience as a Senior Project Manager in a biopharmaceutical or similar industry.
- In-depth knowledge of purchasing planning and warehouse operations.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience in end-to-end supply chain management and solid supplier relationship management.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call LSC on Siobhan Cummins at (021) 477 7329 to discuss in detail or apply directly via this advert.