LSC has a great contract opportunity for Senior Project Manager to join a leading biotech company based in Cork.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrate experience in the successful delivery of multiple projects from planning through to closeout.
- Should possess leadership, people management skills have a high level of proficiency and experience in project management.
- Highly focused and inner-directed to ensure on-time, high-quality delivery of projects in accordance with defined objectives.
- Primary contact and authority within the Product Management group for assigned projects, and, in collaboration with the Value Chain Leader(s), executes his/her respective projects in-line with business and supply chain strategies and targets to achieve financial and business-related results.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Experience working with suppliers or third-party manufacturing sites.
- Previous Tech Transfer Experience (preferred, not required)
- Product Launch knowledge (preferred, not required)
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Pawel Jurkiewicz at 021 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!